Welcome to the Touch Discount Day Spa Web site.
Touch is a full service and affordable day spa and salon with two locations in El Paso, Texas. The northeast spa is located at 9584 Dyer Suite A (corner of Dyer and Rushing), and the eastside spa is located at 1757 George Dieter #103 (corner of George Dieter and Trawood).
We offer bar-coded Gift Cards in all denominations. Gift cards and products (browse over to our Products pages) can be ordered by phone to be mailed/shipped directly to your doorstep.
Gift Cards do not have an expiration date, are transferable, can be used for services and/or spa boutique skin care products, and may be used on daily specials and monthly promotions. So go ahead and give the gift of relaxation!
Appointments are accepted over the phone. Many times, we have a technician available for last minute appointments; just call us to ask about our booking availability.
Cancellation policy: Please cancel at least 72 hours in advance.
Pre-appointment preparation: Touch provides you with everything you need for your day spa appointment.
Payment methods accepted: cash, local checks, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, & American Express.
Children cannot be left unattended.
Tipping is neither expected nor required.
We are open 6 days a week. Our hours vary daily depending on appointment scheduling. A front desk manager is generally available everyday for general spa treatment information or appointment scheduling.
- Sauna and Shower Available.
- Do not be afraid to specify the gender of your massage therapist when you book your appointment.
- Be sure to tell your technicians about any kind of health conditions, such as pregnancy, allergies, diseases, high blood pressure, recent surgery, or skin thinners.
- Do not schedule waxing when you are menstruating, since this is when many parts of the body are rendered. Do schedule a massage during those times, because it can help relieve PMS and cramps.
- If it makes you more comfortable, bring a bathing suit to wear during treatments.
- Although it is common to bare it all for a massage and other body treatments, it is okay to wear your underwear, shorts, or a swimsuit if you would be more comfortable.
- Speak up. If the massage pressure is too hard or if the music is too loud, please let your technician know.
- If you are more comfortable in your own robe, slippers, or terry-gown, bring them with you to the spa to wear.
- Bring your own snacks or beverages if it would enhance your spa experience.
We specialize in customizing your spa treatments. If you want to receive two or three services at once, let us know. If you would prefer to have one service at a time, we can do that, too. Also, we have many clays, scrubs, and facial masks. If there is a body or facial treatment you have read about or had at a resort spa that you would like us to mimic, describe the treatment to us, and we will do our best at the most affordable price.
Gift cards available
Open 6 days
Touch Discount Day Spa | 9584 Dyer Suite A - Phone: (915) 757-9600 | 1757 George Dieter #103 - Phone: (915) 592-9900 | El Paso, TX